Glenn Loury (Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, Brown University) and Peter Moskos (John Jay College, copinthehood.com)
· Peter explains how stop-and-frisk went too far 2:36
· Who or what deserves credit for NYC’s massive murder decline? 10:48
· Peter: Reducing poverty is not the way to reduce crime 18:31
· Are cops reaping the whirlwind? 20:48
· The aftermath of Freddie Gray in Baltimore and Laquan McDonald in Chicago 29:38
· Criminal justice reform and the potential backlash 37:09
This is another terrific podcast by Glenn Loury. Peter Moskos is a very interesting guest. Dr. Moskos has an interesting insight into police work. You should also check out the stuff that Moskos posts on his websites.